ARCO Part #5389
ARCO NEW Original Equipment Quality Replacement Outboard Starter
Fits: BRP-OMC, 1989-Up 25, 40, 50 HP; 2‑cyl, 1990-Up 48-50 HP, 9-tooth drive gear
Replaces Part Numbers:
• Epoxy Powder coated for maximum corrosion protection
• Motor shafts induction case hardened at bearing surfaces for superior wear resistance
• All armatures tested to withstand 50 times operation voltage (12V)
• All motors performance tested at 5 different load levels
• All motors must meet or exceed OEM performance before being boxed
ARCO ASSURANCE WARRANTY
We believe that the best warranties are the ones you never have to use. However, if we determine an ARCO product to be defective under proper installation and utilization conditions, we are obligated to replace or repair the product or issue a refund of the purchase price. Should a customer endure additional labor costs for a professional installation, ARCO will reimburse said customer. We stand behind our product and its quality.
ARCO Marine is a USA based manufacturer located in Pensacola FL. Established in 1960, we were pioneers in the O/E replacement parts segment and have a reputation synonymous with premium quality and part reliability. We over engineer our parts to exceed and outlast O/E standards, often times engineering out any part deficiencies. We use only the best input components and every part that ships out of our warehouse has been tested prior to boxing which provides us with some of the lowest failure rates in the marine engine parts industry.