1. ARCO's Computerized Testing Equipment
2. Battery Facts
3. Corrosion Protection
4. Causes of Starter Failure
5. How to Determine Starter Rotation
6. Drive Gear Facts
7. Tilt Trim Motor Tips
8. Alternator Tips
9. Charging Systems
10. Battery Isolator Circuits
11. Voltage and Recommended Wire Sizes
12. Solenoid Types, Circuits and Testing
The more you know and understand a marine electrical system,
the easier it will be to diagnose and solve problems.
For this reason we have included numerous pages in our catalog addressing common problems facing today's marine electrical technician.